Standards & Licencing
- PPR pipes for Hot and Cold water application (IS 15801)
- uPVC water supply and agricultural pipe. (IS 4985)
- Lead free uPVC plumbing pipes (Threaded) (ASTM 1785, Schedule 40 and 80)
- uPVC SWR pipes (IS 13592) and
- Braided pipe (Garden)
- PPR PIPES for Hot and Cold Water Application
- uPVC Water supply and Agriculture Pipe
- Lead free uPVC Plumbing Pipes (Threaded)
- uPVC SWR Pipes as per IS 13592
Polypropylene Random Copolymer Type 3 corresponds to German DIN standards.
(a) DIN 8077 Dec. 1997 PP Pipe Dimensions
(b) DIN 8078 April 1996 PP pipes General Quality Requirements and Testing.
Standards Applied in Production
IS-15801 / CML 3064445 Licence from BIS, Dehradun for PPR Pipes
IS-4985 / CML 3206136 Licence from BIS, Dehradun for PVC Pipes
IS-13592 / CML 3206035 Licence from BIS, Dehradun for UPVC Pipes
E – DIN 1988 Drinking water lines in premises
DIN 8078 PP Pipes general quality requirements and testing.
DIN 16928 Pipe connections and components layout.
ISO 9001:2015 PPR Pipes & Fittings
ISO 9001:2015 PVC & CPVC Pipes and Fitting
USP - Unique Selling Preposition
- We have enjoyed continuous and rapid growth, which has been achieved through our unique qualities.
- Diversified Product Portfolio – Our range of products allows our existing customers to source most of their product requirements from us enabling us to expand our business from existing customers, as well as address a larger base of potential new customers.
- In- depth Domain Knowledge and Experience Management Team
- Unmatched Engineering
- Proven Project Management
- Superior Quality Work from Quality Workmanship.
- Commitment to innovation and introduction of new technologies into our operations
- Our commitment to operating under Quality Management, Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental Management Systems.
- Marketing, Distribution network spread across states and Superior Delivery Alliance Partners with a strong service culture.